Did you know that simply through volunteering your time with us, you may be qualified to take your volunteer hours to your company and convert them to a charitable gift donation for Endeavour? As a non-profit organization, Endeavour is always looking for ways to bring much needed funding in the door to pay for our operational costs and fuel our strategic growth.
What are volunteer grants?
- Volunteer grants are charitable donations by corporations in recognition of volunteer work being done by their employees
Organizations with volunteer grant programs:
- 40% of Fortune 500 companies have a Volunteer Grant program – where they will give a charitable donation (e.g. $500) to a non-profit that their employee volunteers a certain number of hours at (source: Double the Donation)
- Here are some companies that offer volunteer grants: Bell, BMO, CIBC, Deluxe Corporation, Gildan Activewear, H&R Block, Google, IBM, Intuit, LifeLabs, KPMG, PWC, RBC, Telus, TD, Thomson Reuters, TransCanada, ScotiaBank, State Street, State Farm Insurance, Sun Life Financial
Ready to apply for Volunteer Grant?
- Inquire with your employer about their Volunteer Grant program and submit an application. Need help? Contact email@example.com
Big thanks from previous Endeavour volunteers who have requested volunteer grants!
- Judith Lau, Google
- Raman Paulovich, Bell
- Jeffrey Chow, IBM
- Mithun Dig, CIBC
- Emily Ho, TD Bank Canada
- Andrew Gutierrez, TD Bank Canada
- Zayyan Chowdhury, Bell
- Vivian Li, RBC
- Ada Tsang, LifeLabs
- Tom Feng