Based in Toronto, Endeavour Consulting for Non-Profits is a Canadian charity that provides management consulting to improve organizational capacity and community impact for non-profits that otherwise cannot afford professional consulting. Endeavour has two consulting engagement rounds during the year, in the fall and in the spring. For each round, Endeavour will recruit and match teams of skilled volunteers with non-profit organizations in need of pro bono consulting.
Since 2007, Endeavour has engaged more than 1,000 volunteers on over 130 projects — delivering over $1M per year in equivalent consulting services to non-profits in Canada. Endeavour’s also partners with leading corporations in Canada offer pro bono and skills-based volunteering opportunities that contribute to employee engagement, professional and leadership development, talent retention and corporate responsibility goals.
To learn more, visit www.endeavourvolunteer.ca.
We are looking for a part-time volunteer Web Master to maintain our WordPress and manage/enhance our Salesforce application. You will be responsible to update the websites with regular changes to the content, and update Salesforce website to align with the volunteer recruitment requirements. You will work as part of the IT team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs such as marketing, volunteer recruitment, client recruitment and management, sponsorship leads. Responsibilities include:
- Respond to the requests from the executive team to update website content (e.g, team members, job postings, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Development of new pages and content as required.
- Estimated 1-2 hours of work per week. This may increase to 2-5 hours/week in various times of the year
- Long-term commitment (1-2+ years) to Endeavour Consulting for Non-Profits
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Previous experience maintaining a WordPress and Salesforce platform
- Experience with other solutions such as SharePoint, JIRA/Confluence is a plus
- Experience with HTML & CSS is a plus
- Tech-savvy and familiar with common webmaster tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Attention to detail
- Opportunity to help consulting teams work better together and produce better results
- Learn necessary skills, strengthen and broaden your experience managing a website
- Contribute to strategic directions and successes of a growing non-profit organization
- Build relationships with a diverse group of professionals and leaders in consulting, industry, the social sector, and academia
- Make an impact while having fun!
- Future opportunities to volunteer in other capacities and divisions within Endeavour
- Relevant work experience in an IT team
- Flexible schedule
Documents Required: Resume and cover letter
Subject Line: Application for Web Master Position – First Name Last Name
Send to: email@example.com