Social Media Manager
Do you love creating digital content that catches the attention of target audiences? Endeavour is looking for a social media enthusiast to join our integrated Marketing and Communications team! The Social Media Manager will lead the development and implementation of the organization’s social media strategy with the objective of strengthening Endeavour’s online presence, and building engagement with the non-profit sector.
The role is ideal for someone with experience leveraging social media platforms for awareness and outreach campaigns from planning through to implementation including content writing, graphics, and curation. This is a great opportunity to make positive and measurable progress towards increasing Endeavour’s brand awareness and in turn the impact of its work in the community.
- In consultation with the Marketing and Communications team develop and implement an ongoing social media content strategy in support of the department’s goals of strengthening Endeavour’s online presence, and building engagement with the non-profit sector.
- Post original and curated social media content which contributes to building Endeavour’s reputation as a thought leader in the realm of pro bono management consulting for non-profits.
- Support Endeavour’s bi-annual recruitment of non-profit clients and volunteers for consulting rounds, by contributing social media content to awareness and outreach campaigns.
- Manage end-to-end content creation of social media campaigns and daily posts.
- Collaborate with the other members of the Marketing and Communications team to coordinate integration of all blogging, social media, graphic design, and community engagement work.
- Participate in Marketing and Communications team meetings including editorial planning, strategy development, and status updates.
- Define, track and report on key metrics for Endeavour’s social media channels and digital campaigns and recommend strategies for continuous improvement.
- 1 year of demonstrated experience managing or contributing to an organizations social media channels including content creation and curation, planning campaigns, and tracking metrics.
- Ability to effectively repurpose blog, reports, articles etc. for engaging social media content – both copy and graphics/images.
- Some familiarity with creating graphics/images for social media is an asset.
- Ability to collaborate, provide updates, and deliver results in a virtual work environment.
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to attend occasional team meetings by phone or in person (planned in advance).
- Minimum 1 year commitment to Endeavor Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits.
- Strengthen and broaden your skills in social media management and analytics
- Build relationships with a diverse group of professionals and leaders in consulting, industry, the social sector, and academia
- Make an impact while having fun!
- Future opportunities to volunteer in other capacities and divisions within Endeavour
- Flexible schedule
Please submit your application with the following details:
- Application Deadline: April 4, 2019
- Documents Required: Resume and cover letter
- Subject Line: Social Media Manager
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org