Are you an expert planner, change management guru and passionate about IT projects? If you love creating strong IT systems, Endeavour Consulting for Non-Profits has a fantastic opportunity for you as a SharePoint Lead!
Endeavour envisions a world where non-profit organisations can access professional consulting services to thrive and create lasting community impact. As a volunteer-based Canadian charity, we bring together skilled consultants to make a difference in the non-profit sector.
We are looking for a curious, collaborative, and growth-oriented individual to spend approximately 2-5 hours per week working with our internal Leadership team (Executive Team) and IT Team. Reporting to the VP of IT, the SharePoint Lead will gain valuable experience in, and is responsible for, the following.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Team and IT team to plan and execute a Google Sites migration to Microsoft SharePoint. Migration of documents and data to the new platform.
- Post-migration the SharePoint Lead will help administer, document libraries and wikis using SharePoint tools and capabilities (web parts, metadata, quick links, etc.) In addition, responsibilities will include managing the site, user and group security and permissions.
- Create and maintain a SharePoint platform for professionals from diverse industries to connect and share knowledge.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of SharePoint guidance and resources.
- Suggest changes to the SharePoint sites to improve efficiency for end-users.
- Conduct research to discover new and innovative ways in SharePoint for our volunteers to remain enthusiastic and connected throughout their journey with Endeavour.
- Long-term commitment (1-2+ years) to Endeavour Consulting for Non-Profits
- Interest in non-profit sector
- Understanding of the general concepts of website design
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience
- Experience with MS products (Excel, World, PowerPoint).
- Project management experience is an asset
- Ability to take a lead on identifying and implementing new initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, to understand user requirements and suggest solutions based on diverse stakeholder’s needs
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Volunteer with Endeavour?
As a SharePoint Lead, you’ll dedicate approximately 2-5 hours per week, using your creativity and passion for networking to directly contribute to our organisational objectives. Here’s what you can gain from this experience:
- Showcase your planning skills, orchestrating impactful IT transition foundational to ongoing success of our volunteers
- Engage with a diverse group of volunteers from various industries, expanding your network and career opportunities
- Cultivate a vibrant and collaborative team environment, infusing fun and excitement into the volunteering experience
- Make a difference by contributing to the growth and success of Endeavour, leaving a lasting impact on the non-profit sector
For any questions or further details about the role, feel free to contact Sandra Lai at email@example.com. To learn more about Endeavour, visit our website at www.endeavourvolunteer.ca. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to having you as part of our dedicated team!