Are you an early-career communications and marketing generalist looking for a way to build your resume, expand your network and engage in a meaningful volunteer opportunity?
Endeavour is looking for two Coordinators to support our small but mighty volunteer team to fulfill our team’s mission of building Endeavour’s reputation as a thought leader in pro bono management consulting and supporting the health and resilience of the not for profit sector.
This is a great opportunity to make positive and measurable progress towards increasing Endeavour’s brand awareness and in turn, the impact of its work in the community.
Reporting to Endeavour’s VP of Marketing and Communications, the Coordinator(s) will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of Endeavour’s wide-ranging communications initiatives.
- Support the development of written copy and graphic content for a wide range of communications products including newsletters, blog posts and social media posts
- Post original and curated social media content using software such as Hootsuite
- Build and issue emails using software such as Mailchimp
- Collaborate with other teams on the Endeavour Executive on cross-departmental initiatives
- Generate ideas and support the development of initiatives and activities to commemorate Endeavour’s 15-year anniversary in 2022
- Write client and volunteer impact stories and profiles
- Participate in mostly virtual Marketing and Communications team meetings including editorial planning, strategy development, and status updates
- Define, track and report on key metrics for Endeavour’s communications activities and recommend strategies for continuous improvement
Our expectation is not that a single candidate would be able to fulfill every one of these responsibilities. We will also offer learning opportunities depending on the candidate’s goals. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have all of the experience listed above.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience contributing to an organization’s marketing, communications or similar/related enterprise. Experience could include social/digital media coordination, content creation and curation, storytelling and story writing, communications planning and evaluation, or video development and editing
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate, provide updates, and deliver results in a largely virtual environment
- Availability to volunteer between 3-5 hours a week
- Ability to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 1 year
- Previous experience volunteering with Endeavour, or knowledge of the Endeavour process
- Video or video editing skills
- 1-2 page resume (please feel free to include hyperlinks to any projects or past work you would like to highlight)
- Short 100-200 word cover letter/email detailing why you would like to volunteer with our team
Deadline: Oct 15, 2021
Subject Line: Application for Endeavour Marketing and Communications Coordinator – First Name Last Name