Graphic Design Manager
Do you believe good design can bring content to life? Endeavour is looking for a creative graphic designer to join our integrated Marketing and Communications team! The Graphic Design Manager is responsible for enhancing the look and feel of Endeavour’s visual identity and digital content with the objective of building its reputation as a thought leader in the realm of pro bono management consulting for non-profits, and engagement with the sector.
The role is ideal for someone with experience editing and creating original graphics and images for social media, blogs, and newsletters. This is a great opportunity to make positive and measurable progress towards increasing Endeavour’s brand awareness and in turn the impact of its work in the community.
- In consultation with the Marketing and Communications team lead the development of graphics for all content in support of the department’s goals of strengthening Endeavour’s thought leadership, and building engagement with the non-profit sector.
- Recommend and prepare graphics for Endeavour content by editing existing graphics or stock images and creating original graphics as needed.
- Support Endeavour’s bi-annual recruitment of non-profit clients and volunteers for consulting rounds, by contributing graphics to social media campaigns, newsletters, and blogs.
- Manage end-to-end graphic design process – including creating work back schedules, concept development, coordinating feedback, editing, and managing files.
- Participate in Marketing and Communications team meetings including editorial planning, strategy development, and status updates.
- Collaborate with the other members of the Marketing and Communications team to coordinate integration of all blogging, social media, graphic design, and community engagement work.
- 1 year of demonstrated experience creating and coordinating graphic designs for an organization’s blog, social media, and newsletter.
- Ability to effectively repurpose existing images and create original graphics as needed.
- Access to graphic design software i.e.) Adobe Suite, Canva etc.
- Ability to collaborate, provide updates, and deliver results in a virtual work environment.
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Availability to attend occasional team meetings by phone or in person (planned in advance).
- Minimum 1 year commitment to Endeavor Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits.
- Strengthen and broaden your skills in social media management and analytics
- Build relationships with a diverse group of professionals and leaders in consulting, industry, the social sector, and academia
- Make an impact while having fun!
- Future opportunities to volunteer in other capacities and divisions within Endeavour
- Flexible schedule
Please submit your application with the following details:
- Application Deadline: April 4, 2019
- Documents Required: Resume and cover letter
- Subject Line: Graphic Design Manager
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org