Endeavour is looking for a volunteers to join the Volunteer Experience Division as a Co-Directors of Volunteer Engagement to deliver learning and networking opportunities for volunteer consultants.
The Co-Director of Volunteer Engagement will be responsible for enhancing the volunteer experience through planning and delivering learning and networking opportunities for volunteer consultants. Events will be held periodically through each of the 2 annual (spring/summer and fall/winter) consulting cycles, either on weekends or evenings.
- Creatively plan presentations, webinars, networking events and other learning opportunities for the benefit of volunteer consultants, either in their engagements, or in their own career development
- Plan events, including coordinating logistics, developing agendas, recruiting speakers, booking event space, and sending invites
- Build and leverage partner relationships (e.g. advisors, SMEs, partner organizations) to organize speaker events
- Collaborate with the Training team to align the formal training curriculum with the additional learning & networking events
- Support the Training team (as needed) with the 2 mandatory training sessions each round:
- Orientation & Training Session I (March & September)
- Training Session II (April & October)
- Contribute to organizational sustainability through actively participating in initiatives such as the Corporate Portal and working with Director of Evaluation to evaluate training program outcomes and feedback.
- As necessary, create and manage a committee to support work.
- Participate in the mid-term and final review sessions of Endeavour’s projects.
- Work with other Endeavour divisions to coordinate project cycle and relevant deliverables.
- Long-term commitment to Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits (preferably at least 2 years)
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities, and identifying and implementing new initiatives to enhance training and development portfolio
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Availability to attend and facilitate learning & networking sessions
- Ability to manage and promptly respond to daily email communications
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work as a team with the Co-Director of Learning and Development, and the Co-Directors of Training and Development and share tasks
- Eagerness to participate and learn
- Familiarity with consulting methodology and resources
- Current/former volunteer preferred
- Curriculum development and training delivery experience
- Cover Letter
Subject Line: Application for Endeavour Co-Director, Learning and Development – First Name Last Name