Endeavour is looking for a volunteer to join the Volunteer Experience Division as Co-Director of Training and Development to lead and coordinate volunteer training sessions.
The Co-Director of Training and Development will be responsible for Endeavour’s educational sessions in support of our consulting teams through each phase of their consulting engagements. These sessions are currently held on a Saturday morning/afternoon for both the spring/summer and fall/winter consulting cycles:
- Engagement Manager Training Session
- Orientation & Training Session I (March & September)
- Training Session II (April & October)
- Developing and facilitating volunteer training and review sessions to support consulting teams with the other Co-Director of Training and Development
- Coordinating event logistics, including developing agendas, recruiting speakers, booking event space, and sending invites
- Identifying and implementing additional methods and resources to support volunteer training and development. This may include developing and implementing surveys to collect participant feedback and developing curriculum for volunteer training.
- Documenting and refining Endeavour’s training and development program through knowledge management, curriculum development and consultation with volunteers and Endeavour executives.
- Leveraging partner relationships (e.g. advisors, SMEs, partner organizations) to organize speaker events
- Working with the Consulting Division to facilitate the retention and dissemination of knowledge and resources that arise from volunteer events
- Contributing to organizational sustainability through actively participating in initiatives such as the Corporate Portal and working with Director of Evaluation to evaluate training program outcomes and feedback.
- As necessary, creating and managing a committee to support work
- Participate in the mid-term and final review sessions of Endeavour’s projects.
- Work with other Endeavour divisions to coordinate project cycle and relevant deliverables.
- Long-term commitment to Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits (preferably at least 2 years)
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities, and identifying and implementing new initiatives to enhance training and development portfolio
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Availability to attend and facilitate educational sessions
- Ability to manage and promptly respond to daily email communications
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work as a team with the Co-Director of Training and Development and share tasks
- Eagerness to participate and learn
- Familiarity with consulting methodology and resources
- Current/former volunteer preferred
- Curriculum development and training delivery experience
- Cover Letter
Subject Line: Application for Endeavour Co-Director, Training and Development – First Name Last Name
Deadline: Oct 15, 2021