Endeavour is looking for 2 volunteers to join the Operations Division as Co-Director of Operations to coordinate internal processes, eliminate bottlenecks, and help achieve organizational goals for Endeavour.
The Co-Director of Operation will be responsible for overlooking and coordinating the daily operations of Endeavour. You will ensure that Endeavour is tracking internal KPI’s effectively, establish or enhance processes among different teams, and help achieve organization goals.
- Take big picture ideas and projects and break them into actionable steps with timelines for completion.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive operational efficiency (e.g. centralizing repeatable processes, effective technology usage, weekly performance reporting)
- Create and execute various analytics projects to inform team strategy and internal stakeholders; including the development of reports, dashboards, and scripts/automations using Python, R, Excel, VBA
- Organize and structure work across a variety of cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals and priorities
- Long-term commitment to Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits (preferably at least 2 years)
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Ability to manage and promptly respond to daily email communications
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Eagerness to participate and learn
- Familiarity with consulting methodology and resources
- Current/former volunteer preferred
- Analytics experience
- Cover Letter
Subject Line: Application for Endeavour Co-Director, Operations – First Name Last Name