Co-Director of Evaluation
Endeavour is looking for a dedicated volunteer with experience in evaluation to lead the organization’s Evaluation team. The Evaluation team plays an important role in contributing to the organization’s mission and success by using evaluation to demonstrate and grow Endeavour’s impact, inform strategic directions and programming, and foster a culture of learning and improvement.
Reporting to the President, the Director of Evaluation is responsible for the following:
- Collaborating across the organization to implement, refine and document Endeavour’s evaluation framework, plans, processes and tools to assess and demonstrate the impact of Endeavour projects on clients (non-profits and corporate) and volunteers.
- Managing data collection and analyses (e.g. online surveys, interviews) for consulting projects, internal volunteer engagement, and other initiatives as required.
- Preparing summaries, reports and presentations on client and volunteer data to assess impact, drive continuous improvement, inform strategic planning, support funding opportunities, etc.
As a member of the Executive Team, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage, recruit, orient and train evaluation team members
- Organize and lead evaluation team meetings
- Participate in and lead quarterly Executive Team meetings as required
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in achieving strategic goals
- Present evaluation reports/activities to the Board of Directors as required
- Manage the Evaluation team budget
- Ensure the Evaluation section on the corporate portal is kept up-to-date and complete
- Relevant degree and professional experience in evaluation
- Leadership and project management experience
- Excellent communications, presentation and teamwork skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data and research to derive insights and make recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively across different departments and with multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Ability to take initiative, lead, collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Availability to attend meetings in Toronto
- Commitment of at least 2 years to the position
- Evaluation experience in the non-profit sector, especially with small non-profits
- Experience with Endeavour or similar volunteer consulting organization
- Demonstrated passion for Endeavour’s mission
- Volunteer experience
- Consulting experience
- Membership in an evaluation society
Apply for this volunteer opportunity by email with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.