Endeavour is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our Client Relations team! The Manager of Client Relations & Growth will support the Directors in the development and growth of Endeavour’s client base, and be responsible for overseeing current engagements as a liaison for client needs. This is a great opportunity to make a positive and measurable impact in increasing Endeavour’s awareness across non-profit organizations and in turn the level of impact it has on the community.
- Act as the first point of contact for current clients, engagement teams and facilitate client feedback for future project cycles
- Assist the Directors of Client Relations in attracting potential clients, application screening, conducting interviews, and client selection for future engagements
- Assist in ideation and implementation of special projects/programs that extend Endeavour’s value proposition for clients
- Act as an ambassador for prospective clients and help evangelize Endeavour’s impact and mission
- Participate in regular team meetings for status updates, application screening and long term strategic planning
- Coordinate with other portfolios and teams (e.g. Volunteer Recruitment & Retention) to ensure projects are being staffed to the requirements of prospective clients
- Ad hoc tasks to assist the broader executive team
- Self-starter with strong communication skills, teamwork skills with the proactiveness to take the lead in growth initiatives
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations that require professional judgement
- Experience in client management through work experience or prior Endeavour consulting experience is an asset
- Availability to attend training sessions and final presentations in each consulting cycle
- Availability to attend team meetings by phone or in-person (planned in advance)
- Minimum 1-year commitment to Endeavor Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits
- Strengthen and broaden your skills in client management and strategic planning
- Build relationships with a diverse group of professionals and leaders in consulting, industry, the social sector, and academia
- Make an impact while having fun!
- Future opportunities to volunteer in other capacities and divisions within Endeavour
- Flexible schedule
- Application Deadline: January 21, 2022
- Note applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Documents Required: Resume
- Subject Line: Manager of Client Relations & Growth
- Send to: email@example.com