Endeavour is looking for a Blog Writer to join our integrated Marketing and Communications team! The
Blog Writer will lead the development and implementation of a content calendar of volunteer, client
success, impact, and thought leadership stories for Endeavour’s blog and social media channels.
The role is ideal for someone who has experience with and enjoys interviewing volunteers and writing
compelling stories for digital platforms. This is a great opportunity to make positive and measurable
progress towards increasing Endeavour’s brand awareness and in turn the impact of its work in the
• In consultation with the Marketing and Communications team develop and manage a content
calendar for producing Endeavour’s impact stories.
• Liaising with the Recruitment, Consulting, and Client Relations teams for story ideas.
• Coordinating and conducting a regular schedule of interviews with Endeavour volunteers,
nonprofit clients, and internal team.
• Manage end-to-end writing of impact stories to publish on Endeavour’s blog and social media
• Use data and analytics to track how stories are performing to inform future planning.
• Participate in Marketing and Communications team meetings including editorial planning,
strategy development, and status updates.
• 1 year of demonstrated experience writing content for digital platforms.
• Ability to repurpose reports, notes, interviews etc. for engaging blog content.
• Some familiarity with creating graphics/images for social media is an asset.
• Ability to collaborate, provide updates, and deliver results in a virtual work environment.
• Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
• Availability to attend occasional team meetings by phone or in person (planned in advance).
• Minimum 1 year commitment to Endeavor Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits.
• Strengthen and broaden your skills in social media management and analytics
• Build relationships with a diverse group of professionals and leaders in consulting, industry, the
social sector, and academia
• Make an impact while having fun!
• Future opportunities to volunteer in other capacities and divisions within Endeavour
• Flexible schedule
• Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
• Documents Required: Resume and a sample piece of writing.
• Subject Line: Blog Writer
• Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org