Do you have a knack for honing the angle of a story to catch the attention of the target audience? Endeavour is looking for a blogging enthusiast to join our integrated Marketing and Communications team! The Blog Manager is responsible for leading the editorial calendar for Endeavour’s blog with the objective of building its reputation as a thought leader in the realm of pro bono management consulting for non-profits, and engagement with the sector.
The role is ideal for someone with experience developing, coordinating, and implementing blog content, including working with internal and external authors. This is a great opportunity to make positive and measurable progress towards increasing Endeavour’s brand awareness and in turn the impact of its work in the community.
- In consultation with the Marketing and Communications team develop and implement an annual blog editorial calendar in support of the department’s goals of strengthening Endeavour’s thought leadership, and building engagement with the non-profit sector.
- Develop compelling concepts for blog articles related to Endeavour’s areas of expertise, success stories, and trends related to non-profit consulting.
- Manage end-to-end content creation of original blog articles (self and guest authored) – including creating work back schedules, research, interviews, writing, and editing.
- Seek out relevant external blogs and other publications for Endeavour to guest contribute to.
- Support Endeavour’s bi-annual recruitment of non-profit clients and volunteers for consulting rounds, by contributing content to outreach campaigns and newsletters.
- Collaborate with the other members of the Marketing and Communications team to coordinate integration of all blogging, social media, graphic design, and community engagement work.
- Participate in Marketing and Communications team meetings including editorial planning, strategy development, and status updates.
- Define, track and report on key metrics for Endeavour’s blog and recommend strategies for continuous improvement.
- 1 year of demonstrated experience managing or contributing to an organizations social media channels including content creation and curation, planning campaigns, and tracking metrics.
- Ability to effectively repurpose blog, reports, articles etc. for engaging social media content – both copy and graphics/images.
- Ability to collaborate, provide updates, and deliver results in a virtual work environment.
- Strong motivation and initiative to take the lead in carrying out responsibilities.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to attend occasional team meetings by phone or in person (planned in advance).
- Minimum 1 year commitment to Endeavor Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits.
- Strengthen and broaden your skills in social media management and analytics
- Build relationships with a diverse group of professionals and leaders in consulting, industry, the social sector, and academia
- Make an impact while having fun!
- Future opportunities to volunteer in other capacities and divisions within Endeavour
- Flexible schedule
- Application Deadline: February 18, 2020
- Documents Required: Resume and cover letter
- Subject Line: Blog Manager
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org