Want to make a difference in your career? Consider applying for this opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for a volunteer to work directly with the Chief Executive Officer for 4-5 hours per week to assist in all administrative and event functions of the organization
- Create and manage the calendar of all meetings and events for internal consulting team and board members
- Keep minutes of internal monthly leadership meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 6-7PM
- Lead the planning and organization of in-person meetings, including arranging venues and catering (anticipate 3-4 meetings per year)
- Work with marketing team on planning a 15th anniversary celebration
- Assist on building an alumni database
- Support Chief Executive Officer on an ongoing basis, as needed
- Manage and promptly respond to email communications
- Long-term commitment to Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits (preferably at least 2 years)
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a virtual work environment
- Strong motivation and initiative to be proactive in carrying out responsibilities, and identifying and implementing new initiatives
- Strong technical skills (e.g., Google Workspace suite, Microsoft suite)
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and promptly respond to daily email communications
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Eagerness to participate and learn
- 2+ years experience working in an administrative environment preferred
- Ability and willingness to attend meetings on weekends and evenings
- Application Deadline: June 28, 2023
- Documents Required: Resume and cover letter
- Subject Line: Administration Coordinator
- Send to: Heather Waldman at Heather.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Toronto, Endeavour Consulting for Non-Profits is a Canadian charity that provides management consulting to improve organizational capacity and community impact for non-profits that otherwise cannot afford professional consulting. Endeavour has two consulting engagement rounds during the year, in the fall and in the spring. For each round, Endeavour will recruit and match teams of skilled volunteers with non-profit organizations in need of pro bono consulting.
Since 2007, Endeavour has engaged more than 1,000 volunteers on over 130 projects — delivering over $1M per year in equivalent consulting services to non-profits in Canada. Endeavour also partners with leading corporations in Canada to offer pro bono and skills-based volunteering opportunities that contribute to employee engagement, professional and leadership development, talent retention and corporate responsibility goals.
To learn more, visit www.endeavourvolunteer.ca.